What does Glendale Little Athletics Club offer –
- Local Club – Smaller Numbers
- Strong Committee
- Accredited Trainers – Athletics WA
- Specialised Running Coach ~ Nikki Dark
- Specialised High Jump Coach ~ Bruce Wilkins
- Newbie’s Training & Orientation
- Running Club – On a Wednesday Night with specific Sprint Training
Dates to Remember –
- Early Re-Registration 28th & 29th August
- 1st Day of Training Wednesday the 21st of September
- Training over the school holidays Wednesday the 28th of September & Wednesdaythe 5th of October
- 1st Day of Competitions Saturday the 8th of October
Welcome to Glendale Athletics Club, we are always excited to see new faces at the club and welcome back old ones. We are in our 43rd year of being an athletics club this season and look forward to many more years to come.
It is currently the winter season of cross-country which will run until the end of September at which time we’ll move back into athletics for the summer.
Training takes place each Monday and Thursday at 3 different locations and the events are held throughout the metro area on Saturdays, starting at 1pm.
Please take a look around the site and contact us if you have any further questions or you would like to register your child.